At Tierra Transportation, we deliver energy and we deliver value. Tierra Transportation focuses on providing crude oil transportation services to small and medium volume producers who have historically been underserved by larger service providers.
Distressed barrels are another area of specialty for Tierra; if you are a
producer that sees the opportunity of increased volumes but without the
logistics in place to move the barrel, Tierra can be your solution.
Tierra Transportation Facts:
- Services small and medium volume producers
- Provides experienced logistical support of distressed barrels
- Hauls between 300,000 to 400,000 bbls/month of Eagle Ford shale production, or 12,000 barrels (60 to 70 loads) per day
- Employees: 60
- Fleet of tractor/trailers: 35
- Haulingcrude oil and liquids in South Texas since 2002
Services are provided using Tierra’s fleet of 35 trucks outfitted with crude pumps for lease crude loading as well as 35 crude trailers.
With a strong reputation as one of the premier crude haulers in south Texas, Tierra Transportation’s crew of 60 drivers, along with its crew of dispatchers and administrative personnel, offers producers a complete service solution. Tierra Transportation has built a blue-chip customer base of steady, repeat customers, including Anadarko, Shell Trading, Enterprise Products Partners, Flint Hills, OGO Marketing, Goodrich Petroleum and NuStar.